Sunday, September 9, 2012

Getting better everyday!

So I'm not sure what the turn around was this month for us, but it's the first month I won't be paying for the Auto insurance and Liability Insurance from my personal account. Good thing cause I'm way low on fundage. Were gonna take the truck Monday for an oil change and have them inspect it for all things wrong (the thing shakes like crazy) and we'll fix them in order of importance and cost. Hopefully, Brent and I will one day be able to take our first check to ourselves. On another note, we will be getting our September dates for TGH the other trucks say this a great location and we found a spot to park for lunch on Hillsborough. Were just gonna do it one day a week and see if we can build some sort of customer base there. Wish us luck. And please like us on facebook. Graffeaties (food truck). That is where I post our locations. Thanks for reading.
Graffeaties- touring the globe one bite at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment